Friday, April 26, 2013

A Positive Review from Cars.com!


"When I went to look at a new SUV, I wasn't sure how I would be received as I am in a wheelchair. I had my family with me, so I felt like they would take care of me, if the salesman tried to take advantage of me. When we arrived, we met Chad Gardner. He quickly shook my hand and led us to the lot. It was like he didn't even see my chair! He was patient, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. He treated me and my family like we were a part of HIS family. When all was said and done, I got exactly what I wanted. The right vehicle, in the right color, with the right equipment and most importantly, the right price. Chad could have easily seen that I am in a wheelchair and walked away. Instead, he made not only a friend, but a lifetime customer. Thank you Chad for everything! I will see you again my friend!"

Thank you so much for the kind words! Chad is an invaluable member of our team, and we're proud of him! Click here for more reviews: http://bit.ly/17emQ9V

No comments:

Post a Comment